Q) I have all source files of MS VB 6.0 project. How to convert them into appropriate source files for MS VC++ 6.0 project?
A) The VBto Converter application may create MFC-based project for MS VC++ 6.0.
All forms of VB projects may be converted into MFC-based dialogs of VC++ project.
Each such dialog will be provided with its .cpp and .h files.
To convert form:
- run VBto Converter;
- select 'Add Input File' from File menu and open VB project (.vbp file);
- if you need, remove some forms in the list of forms which will be converted;
- if you need, add forms from other VB projects (.frm files) into the list;
- select tab 'To VC++';
- specify full name of created VC++ project (.dsp file) on the tabbed page;
- you must copy all files of some already existent VC++ project !!!
- select 'Convert to MS VC++ 6.0' from Convert menu to start conversion of forms from the list;
- you may open tabbed page 'Messages' to look on the VBto Converter report about conversion;
- right from VBto Converter you may open folder where VC++ project was allocated, or open .dsp file of output VC++ project.